December 6, 2008

Obama Does Not Use a Zune


I was reading an article reported that president- elect Obama was a Zune man.  
(A Zune is Microsoft's mp3 player against Apple's Ipod)
For months, Apple fans are blogging loud that the first black president uses Mac's and Ipods.
This week, it was different, with some fans reacting violently in disbelief for that little detail in the blog post of the awe strucked blog writer.   

Neal Santos, the writer, did not expected that the Zune detail in his blog post was that a big deal. He posted an update that he's indeed quite sure it was a Zune though not sure if it belonged to Obama. 
“It had a dark case protecting it and from what I saw, he was using a Zune. I’ve seen a Zune in action. I know what it looks like. But no matter how sure I am, there will always be the possibility that he uses some other device.”

Not really news to me until interestingly an Obama spokesperson felt the need to clarify telling the world that Obama was an Ipod user.  Quite nice of the spokesperson to please the Apple fans but that seems not necessary since using a Zune is not that bad......I think. :)   Maybe Obama borrowed a Zune to listen to an FM station.
Anyways, I just felt people were too crazy about this thing.  In another news, 
there is a recession going on. :p

No comments: