December 6, 2008

Amazing speed painting on YouTube!

Hi guys,
I have been surfing YouTube for some Adobe Photoshop CS3 techniques that could be useful for me in the future, though I rarely use it.
While searching for more Adobe Photoshop magic tricks videos, i found this!




It is so awesome no matter where you're coming from. I can't recall the last time being so impressed by any work on art. I have come from having taught myself to draw during my childhood through copying images and draw them on paper, yet, this is still pretty amazing for someone who doesn't know or is already an expert in drawing/painting.
What also is amazing is the technology used to do that. He is using a pen tablet to draw while using Photoshop for those brushes, colors, and layers. Work duration is around 6 hours, pretty fast compared to old fashion paint and paintbrush. : )

adrian

No comments: