January 9, 2009

No updates yet

Hello there,
it's been weeks since my last post. I have been quite busy(so are you) with the new year celebration and the constant going out and bonding with friends and family.

I also spent most of nights(and days) brainstorming for another blog topic of interest to me and you readers. Since I like photography and most of you have a digital camera and/or camera phone, I decided to create a topic which will help us improve taking pictures. Who doesn't love nice pictures? :)

Photography is a broad topic and I will limit it to which is most relevant and mainstream, the Digital Camera users. The blog won't go deeper into film or DSLR cameras which are more expensive and technical.
My posts will be on small increments and will include sample images to get an easy understanding of the tips, techniques, and features we will see there. Of course, it will also include beautiful and (hopefully) fun images from my humble digicam. 

For now, I will leave you the address of that blog site and the wallpaper image of my desktop pc. :)

No comments: